Descrizione della società
4 Stars Superior Hotel based in the south of Sardinia, Italy.
Specifiche della posizione:
The General Manager is responsible for the developing of the business in all of its aspects; from the strategical planning and operations to the daily management of the internal staff.
This role is also crucial for the supervisory of the services offered, ensuring the best experience for all the guests.
Representative of the hotel's Brand, it's a position that works very close with owners and stakeholders.
Essential job functions:
- Be representative of the hotel's spirt and brand identity
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Manage strategic and economic decisions and operations
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property
- Manage and support the sales team in achieving revenue and expense targets
- Supervise and support the staff team
- Identify and address guest service opportunities and obstacles
- Identify and resolve all guest complaints and issues professionally, promptly and effectively through direct interactions, empowering staff and/or through available tools/resources
- Ensure effective interdepartmental coordination in ways that enhance performance and morale.
- Minimum 10 years of prior hotel operations management experience
- Minimum 10 years of previous experience in luxury and international hospitality world
- Previous supervisory experience required as mandatory
- Able to work flexible schedule
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and time management skills.