Descrizione della società
Business hotel belonging to international hospitality Company
Specifiche della posizione:
The Director of Revenue Management provides oversight of all revenue functions. Develops, implements and communicates strategies to achieve top line revenue goals in conjunction with the company’s vision and standards.
Reports to: Group CFO / Hotel General Manager
- Commercial role: Develop, implement and recommend transient/group sales strategies with goal of maximizing Revenues.
- Operational role: Review all performs with the hotel Revenue Management Team. Responsible for all data input and report generation of revenue
- Human Resources role: Supervise and provide direction to revenue team people. In conjunction with the Human Resources department, direct recruiting, hiring, training, development and retention of a motivated and efficient Revenue staff.
- Guest Satisfaction role: Direct Reservations/Revenue staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage while managing the department budget. Uses Guest Satisfaction data analysis to maximise the potential Revenues from Guests.
- Administration role: strong competency in Finance and Financial Analysis, ability to prepare reports and sheets to share with the hq management.
- At least 10+ years of expereince in similar roles
- Previous experience in Luxury leisure hotels / resorts
- International experience must be considered a must
- Leadership skills and ability to manage a multicultural team of 7 people
- Laguages: fluent English and French, Italian is preferred but not mandatory.