Descrizione della società
Luxury Boutique Hotel in the center of Italy
Specifiche della posizione:
• Greet all guests with warmth and hospitality and provide necessary information.
• Be familiar with restaurants and tours in order to respond to guest inquiries.
• Provide service to all guests, encouraging the guest to return again to generate repeat business.
• Interact with guests to maintain quality of service.
• Determine guests’ needs, expectations and satisfaction to resolve conflicts and complaints as they arise.
• Answer phone calls with courtesy and professionalism. Book reservations and answer inquiries.
• Use proper telephone and reservation etiquette including describing the hotel, proper rate quotation and capturing reservations.
• Offer assistance to the individual needs and requests of all guests.
• Perform all other duties as directed by immediate supervisors.
• 1+ year experience as customer care / front desk / shop assistant
• Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
• Must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors.
• Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people
• Must be organized and possess strong problem solving skills
• Ability to plan and prioritize work
• Flexible schedule required including evenings, weekend, and holidays
• passionate about hospitality