Descrizione della società
Specifiche della posizione:
The Guest Services Supervisor is the liaison between guests and the Executive Office, Housekeeping, Room Service, Concierge, Front Office, Reservations and Sales.
• Offer personalized & heartfelt greetings, welcomes VIPs, returning guests, group organizers, recovery guests, etc.
• Ensure proper guest requests are executed; verify upgrades and room assignments are appropriate to particular guest
• Prepare and inspect show-rooms for site inspections and property tours
• Maintain a diligent vigilance of activity in the lobby, constantly looking for ways to assist guests or front desk staff
• Oversee hotel guest experience in public spaces including but not limited to the lobby, pool, fitness center, and F&B outlets
• Have an expert knowledge and understanding of guest room functionality for all categories
• Previous management experience in a Luxury structure, at least 2 years as Guest Services Agent
• Luxury Hotel experience highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of front desk and reservation operational procedures and related systems is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Take initiative and proactive attitude.