Our client is a fast-growing pan-European real estate financial advisory company, with two founding partners fully involved in the business, and four employees, present in UK/Italy/France. It has the ambition to expand its product offer in the countries in which it is present and set up offices/extend its focus to Spain, Portugal and Greece.
Created in 2010, the Company is now at a point in its development where it needs to formalize its finance/admin/HR/marketing functions.
- Analysis of real estate asset performances (different asset classes) and companies’ financial statements
- Preparation of analytical financial models (cash flows and discounted cash flows, sources & uses statements, etc.)
- Monitoring of reference markets for company activities (NPLs / UTPs market, real estate and capital market)
- Prior to meetings with potential clients, preparation of memos including potential client’s most relevant information through Internet researches, financial statements analysis and other sources of public information
- Preparation of power point presentations for pitches with potential clients for new mandates
- Participation to pitches with potential clients and preparation of meeting minutes
- During the execution of awarded mandates:
a) Preparation of information memeorandum describing the investment transaction
b) Preparation of periodic reports for the benefit of FGREF customers according to the mandate
c) Preparation of statements to compare offers received from potential investors
d) Participation to meetings with clients, potential lenders, advisors and other parties and preparation of meeting minutes
e) Support to coordinate third parties involved in the transaction including tax and legal counsels, appraisers, notaries, etc.
f) Participation to site visits
- Holding of internal databases to support the activity of the company
- Any other analytical, marketing, financial or administrative activity necessary for the company